* Your bird must have seen an avian veterinarian within the last year. A full annual including Complete Blood Count, Cloacal Gram's stain or culture, and Physical examination must be documented.
* Vaccinations need to be current. Currently, the only vaccination we require is Avian Polyomavirus vaccine.
* Cockatoos and lovebirds must have tested negative for Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease virus.
* Your bird must be free of known disease, and cannot be exhibiting any clinical signs of illness.
* You need to bring your bird's food, special treats and toys